Here at Vardells, the right people are fundamental to our business success and achievement.
We are committed to recruiting the best people to join our dedicated and vibrant team.
Check this space regularly for any current positions and vacancies.
Full Stack Developer – Manchester
- Permanent, Full-time
- Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented software developer to join an established and fast evolving IT solutions provider at our new office in Manchester city centre. The successful candidate will demonstrate drive and ambition, joining a strong and innovative team. Alongside the development of a creative new cloud-based retail solution will be the general maintenance of in-house platforms and related software applications. This exciting role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with exposure to some fantastic greenfield projects, offering the chance to contribute to the whole product lifecycle.
- Development of new cloud-based retail solutions, including:
- Front-end Angular SPA
- Back-end web API
- Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Identifying and analysing user requirements
- Designing and specifying solutions
- Building proof-of-concept prototypes
- UX design
- Maintaining and enhancing solutions dependent on domain and system knowledge.
- Testing of software solutions / simulating production environments
- Providing 3rd line support on bespoke systems
- Web API
- MS SQL
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Azure
- .NET Core
- Reporting / Analytics
- DevExpress / DevExtreme
- Familiarity with retail sectors
- Experience of working in a DevOps / continuous delivery environment
- Practical experience of working with large datasets in a commercial environment
- Experience developing and building complex reporting solutions
If you are interested in applying, or require any further information on this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org